True to who I am, I decided at the last minute to participate in Contemporary-A-Thon hosted by chelseadolling reads, pages and pens, and myreadingisodd on YouTube.
- Read the most recent contemporary that you purchased/acquired
- Read a contemporary book with pink on the cover
- Read a hyped contemporary book
- Read a diverse contemporary book
- Read a dark/taboo contemporary
- Read a contemporary(ish) graphic novel
- Read a contemporary book that has been recommended to you
My TBR for Contemporary-A-Thon:
- The Baby-Sitters Club: Kristy’s Great Idea – This book will work for read the most recent contemporary that you purchased/acquired, read a contemporary book with pink on the cover, and read a contemporary(ish) graphic novel, so I will be using it for all three of those.
- The Upside of Unrequited – I will be using this book for read a hyped contemporary book as it’s a pretty hyped book for me.
- No Holding Back – This book works for read a diverse contemporary book as the main characters in the story are both gay.
- Bad Romance – I will be using this book for read a dark/taboo contemporary as the book centers around an abusive relationship.
- The Princess Diaries – Since I’ve read most of the contemporary books that my book friends have recommended to me already, I decided to use one that chealseadolling reads recommended for read a contemporary book that has been recommended to you.