Unlike January and February, March wasn’t the best month for me. A lot of health issues called for many doctors appointments which meant that even though I still read a lot, it didn’t feel like much to me. I also wasn’t able to blog very much which explains the lack of content during the month. Most of those issues have been resolved so I’m hoping for a calmer month in April and lots more content!
In March, I read 30 books which equaled out to 9,665 pages. This equaled out to an average of 311.77 pages read each day. In the order in which I finished them, these are the books I read in March:
- The Lies We Tell by Becca Steele
- The Secrets We Hide by Becca Steele
- The Havoc We Wreak by Becca Steele
- Sweet & Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- Princess Ballot by Jaymin Eve and Tate James
- Descender Vol 1: Tin Stars by Jeff Lemire
- Poison Throne by Jaymin Eve and Tate James
- Playboy Princes by Jaymin Eve and Tate James
- Havoc at Prescott High by C.M. Stunich
- Chaos at Prescott High by C.M. Stunich
- Mayhem at Prescott High by C.M. Stunich
- Anarchy at Prescott High by C.M. Stunich
- Victory at Prescott High by C.M. Stunich
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- The Devil Wears Black by LJ Shen
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Fair Game by Lisa Suzanne
- Ivy Aberdeen’s Letter to the World by Ashley Herring Blake
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Manu by Kelly Fernandez
- An Offer from a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- The Accidental Apprentice by Amanda Foody
- Aquicorn Cove by Katie O’Neill
- A Rogue to Remember by Emily Sullivan
- Lost by M. Sinclair
- Anarchy by Tate James
- All Hail by J. Bree
- Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Of the 30 books I read in March, 21 of them were part of a series (70%), 4 were standalones (13.3%), and 5 were a reread (16.7%).
When it comes down to intended audience for the books I read, 5 of them were young adult books (16.7%), 5 of them were middle grade (16.7%), and 20 of them were adult books (66.7%).
My ratings for March were mostly four stars again. I’ve been picking up more things that I think I’m going to enjoy instead of just anything that has gotten a lot of hype. I had 2 three star books, 23 four star books, and 5 five star books. Of my five star reads, my absolute favorites of the month was From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout (a reread and one I suspect will always be a favorite) and The Accidental Apprentice by Amanda Foody.
Part of my goals for this year is to read more of what I own and while I have been doing that, I’ve found that a lot of what I’m picking up that I owned prior to 2021 starting are rereads. This is a goal that I’m not sure I’ll end up achieving this year, but still something I’m actively trying for.
- Owned Physical: 10 (33.3%)
- Edelweiss: 2 (6.7%)
- Library Digital: 1 (3.3%)
- Kindle Unlimited: 15 (50%)
- Audible: 1 (3.3%)
- Other: 1 (3.3%)
Lastly, I like to look at genres.
- Contemporary: 16 (53.3%)
- Fantasy: 7 (23.3%)
- SciFi: 1 (3.3%)
- Historical: 2 (6.7%)
- Paranormal: 4 (13.3%)
What did you read in March? What was your favorite book?