I’m so excited to be a part of the book tour for Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce that is being hosted by TBR and Beyond Tours.
After a horrifying public rejection by her crush, Ellie Nichols does what any girl would do: she flees the country. To be more precise, she joins her high school’s study abroad trip to England. While most of her classmates are there to take honors courses and pad their college applications, Ellie is on a quest to rebuild her reputation and self-confidence. And nothing is more of a confidence booster than getting a hot British boyfriend.
When Ellie meets Will, a gorgeous and charming Brit, she vows to avoid making the same mistakes as she did with the last guy she liked. Which is why she strikes up a bargain with Dev, an overachieving classmate who she’s never clicked with, but who does seem to know a lot about the things Will is interested in—if he helps her win over her crush, then she’ll help him win over his.
But even as Ellie embarks on a whirlwind romance, one that takes her on adventures to some of England’s most beautiful places, she still needs to figure out if this is actually the answer to all her problems…and whether the perfect boyfriend is actually the perfect boy for her.
TOP 5 REASONS TO READ
- Amazing group of friends!
- I loved getting to read about this group of friends who at first don’t really seem like they’re going to click, but then it turns into an amazing bond.
- School in an old English manor!
- Ellie and the majority of the characters in Hot British Boyfriend are studying and taking classes in what used to be a manor. It has been converted to a school and it sounds like a really interesting place to learn in.
- Learning to be yourself!
- At it’s core, I think this is a book about learning to love this unique things about yourself. For Ellie, this means her fairy gardens and what she wants to do once out of school.
- Fairy gardens!
- I loved this aspect of the book! While this ties into the point prior to this, I loved this enough that I wanted it to be its own point. I loved that there was such a turning point for Ellie that revolved solely around the fairy gardens that she loves so much.
- It’s a fun and quick read!
- Hot British Boyfriend is perfect if you want a cute contemporary that is going to be a quick read!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kristy Boyce lives in Columbus, OH and teaches psychology as a senior lecturer at The Ohio State University. When she’s not spending time with her husband and son, she’s usually writing, reading, putting together fairy gardens, or watching happy reality TV (The Great British Bake-Off and So You Think You Can Dance are perennial favorites)
One person (US Only) will win a finished copy of Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce. This giveaway starts on February 8, 2021 and ends on February 15, 2021. To enter this giveaway, click here!