I’m so excited to be a part of the book tour for I’m Dreaming of a Wyatt Christmas that is being hosted by TBR and Beyond Tours.
Ballet and babysitting bring two teens together in this very merry holiday rom-com from the author of the acclaimed Bookish Boyfriends series
Noelle Partridge is known for three things: being the best ballet dancer, babysitter, and person with the most Christmas spirit in her small town. But lately she’s bored by the lessons at her dance school, and her friends and father are more bah humbug than Hallmark movie marathon. So when her favorite babysitting clients ask her to accompany them on a ski trip over winter break, she packs her bags for the slopes. It helps that they’re offering double her rate—she’ll need the money for Beacon, an elite ballet academy that’s granted her an audition.
Noelle is ready to “Deck the Halls” and have fa la la la fun, until Wyatt, the older half-brother of her babysitting charges, decides to surprise his family for the holiday. He’s one of the best dancers at Beacon, and makes Noelle’s head spin faster than pirouettes. Unfortunately, she also manages to step on his toes—spoiling his surprise and complicating his secret plans. After a few missteps, Noelle and Wyatt begin to thaw toward each other and bond over the big decisions looming in each of their lives. With enough Christmas magic, Noelle might just start the New Year with lots of babysitting cash in her pocket and a chance with the pas de deux partner of her dreams.
TOP 5 REASONS TO READ
- All the dance references! As a dance mom, I adore all the references to all things ballet. Ballet is actually what my daughter enjoys the most of all of her dance classes so I’m pretty familiar with most of the terms that were mentioned throughout the story.
- The Christmas traditions! As a Christmas lover and someone who has many Christmas traditions that I do every year, I loved all of them in here! I especially loved that even once she’s on the trip with her babysitting clients, they include Noelle’s usual festivities as well as include her in theirs.
- The Kahales! I loved this family so much! While this is definitely Noelle’s story, the Kahale family is very much at the forefront of this story. I loved the mom and how she’s there for everyone, including Noelle. I was laughing so much throughout the story when it came to anything with Jack and Holly as well.
- A quick and easy holiday read! This is definitely one that I can see myself rereading around the holidays when I want something cute and quick to read that includes everything holiday related.
- The start of a romance! I absolutely loved Noelle and Wyatt together! I loved how slow things went for them and could easily read more of their relationship if there ever was a sequel to it!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tiffany Schmidt is the author of Send Me a Sign, Bright Before Sunrise, and Hold Me Like a Breath (Once Upon a Crime Family book 1).
She’s found her happily ever after in Pennsylvania with her saintly husband, impish twin boys, and a pair of mischievous puggles.