November so far has been crazy busy for us and I’m definitely behind on a few things. One of those is my wrap up for October!
In October, I read 24 books which equaled out to 7,033 pages. This equaled out to an average of 226.87 pages read each day. In the order in which I finished them, these are the books I read in October:
- Chains by Shandi Boyes
- Links by Shandi Boyes
- Bound by Shandi Boyes
- Restrained by Shandi Boyes
- Taken by the Vampire King by Roxie Ray and Lindsey Devin
- Stolen by the Vampire King by Roxie Ray and Lindsey Devin
- Made by the Vampire King by Roxie Ray and Lindsey Devin
- Kings of Chaos by Eva Ashwood
- Locking Her Down by Mink
- Hell by J.L. Beck
- Twisted Love by Ana Huang
- Twisted Games by Ana Huang
- Playing for Keeps by Kendall Ryan
- All the Way by Kendall Ryan
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
- Twisted Queen by Penelope Black
- This Is Halloween by Melody Rose
- The Perfect Catch by Jenna Rose
- Lords of Mercy by Angel Lawson and Samantha Rue
- The Lie by Karla Sorensen
- Paradise Lagoon by Caroline Peckman and Susanne Valenti
- The Dragon’s Tattoo by Roxie Ray
- Scream for Us by Molly Doyle
- Vault by Tate James
Of the 24 books I read in October, 18 of them were part of a series (75%), 5 were standalones (20.8%), and 1 was a reread (4.2%).
When it comes down to intended audience for the books I read, 1 of them was a young adult books (4.2%) and 23 of them were adult books (95.8%).
My ratings for October were a little more even than they have been. I had 1 two star book, 10 three star books, 10 four star books, and 3 five star books. Of my five star reads, my absolute favorites of the month was Twisted Love by Ana Huang.
As for where I sourced the books that I read in October:
- Owned Physical: 1 (4.2%)
- Kindle Unlimited: 23 (95.8%)
Lastly, I like to look at genres.
- Contemporary: 18 (75%)
- Fantasy: 1 (4.2%)
- Paranormal: 5 (20.8%)
What did you read in October? What was your favorite book?